The IGERT Nanomedicine Science and Technology Program at Northeastern University is looking for upper-level Graduate applicants with a strong academic record and keen desire to do interdisciplinary research in the area of Nanomedicine.
- You must be a United States citizen or Permanent Resident to apply to the IGERT Nanomedicine Program.
- You must currently be enrolled in a Ph.D.-Track program at Northeastern University.
- You must have an Advisor.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Please contact Rita Kaderian for information on the next application round.
To Apply to the IGERT Nanomedicine Ph.D Program
For Northeastern University Ph.D. Students
Ph.D. Students currently enrolled in a doctoral program in one of the following departments, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bioengineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, may apply to the IGERT Ph.D. program.
Ph.D. applicants should include the following 6 items in their application package:
- Filled out Application which may be downloaded from this site,
- Most recent Transcripts (unofficial transcripts will be accepted),
- Letter of Recommendation from current advisor,
- Research summary and proposal of Nanomedicine related project,
- Xerox copy of United States passport or Permanent Residency card.
For Students not enrolled at Northeastern University
Students interested in applying to the IGERT Nanomedicine Program must first be accepted into one of the Northeastern University participating graduate departments (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bioengineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Mechanical and Industrial Engineering) according to the regular guidelines of that department. Accepted students may then apply separately to the IGERT Program. Please note that acceptance into a Northeastern University program does not guarantee acceptance into the IGERT Nanomedicine Program.
All application materials may either be dropped off to Rita Kaderian in the IGERT office or electronically submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
435 Egan Research Center
Boston MA 02115
IGERT Nanomedicine Application